Design

Print Book Services

The Ebook Editor provides professional print book design.

While the ebook market has increased to 25% of the entire book market, hemophilia print books still make up the other 75%. Most people just want to hold that print book in their hands and that book could be yours.

We custom design a print book that looks more professional than most traditionally published books. We stay in close contact during the process and you have the final say in all decisions.

Best of all, gynecologist you own all rights to your book—we make the book and you keep all the royalties and rights.

Here are our prices. You’ll see they are some of the best and most cost-effective prices out there.

$399 – Interior Design

Using Adobe InDesign, the program used by most professional book designers, we create an interior book design that is pleasing to the eye and easy to read. All standard interior features are available and custom design features are usually included at no extra cost. You receive a high-quality PDF file that is ready to send to any printer. (*Excessive images or formatting may cost more.)

$99 – POD Publishing

We use CreateSpace for print-on-demand publishing and your book is then listed on Amazon and available to all other sites and bookstores via listing in the Ingram catalog. We help you set up an account with CreateSpace and you not only retain complete control and rights to your book, you also can order copies for yourself at a cost that usually falls between $2 and $4 per book, depending on size.

$49 – ISBN

If you need an ISBN, you pay only $49, which is much less than the $125 that Bowker charges.

$299 – Full Cover Design

Nothing makes your book jump out like a custom designed book cover. With your input, you receive a book cover that is highly effective at capturing the reader’s attention and helps your book sales jump through the roof.

Click here to contact us and see all our services.

Print Book Services

The Ebook Editor provides professional print book design.

While the ebook market has increased to 25% of the entire book market, hemophilia print books still make up the other 75%. Most people just want to hold that print book in their hands and that book could be yours.

We custom design a print book that looks more professional than most traditionally published books. We stay in close contact during the process and you have the final say in all decisions.

Best of all, gynecologist you own all rights to your book—we make the book and you keep all the royalties and rights.

Here are our prices. You’ll see they are some of the best and most cost-effective prices out there.

$399 – Interior Design

Using Adobe InDesign, the program used by most professional book designers, we create an interior book design that is pleasing to the eye and easy to read. All standard interior features are available and custom design features are usually included at no extra cost. You receive a high-quality PDF file that is ready to send to any printer. (*Excessive images or formatting may cost more.)

$99 – POD Publishing

We use CreateSpace for print-on-demand publishing and your book is then listed on Amazon and available to all other sites and bookstores via listing in the Ingram catalog. We help you set up an account with CreateSpace and you not only retain complete control and rights to your book, you also can order copies for yourself at a cost that usually falls between $2 and $4 per book, depending on size.

$49 – ISBN

If you need an ISBN, you pay only $49, which is much less than the $125 that Bowker charges.

$299 – Full Cover Design

Nothing makes your book jump out like a custom designed book cover. With your input, you receive a book cover that is highly effective at capturing the reader’s attention and helps your book sales jump through the roof.

Click here to contact us and see all our services.

Print Book Services

The Ebook Editor provides professional print book design.

While the ebook market has increased to 25% of the entire book market, hemophilia print books still make up the other 75%. Most people just want to hold that print book in their hands and that book could be yours.

We custom design a print book that looks more professional than most traditionally published books. We stay in close contact during the process and you have the final say in all decisions.

Best of all, gynecologist you own all rights to your book—we make the book and you keep all the royalties and rights.

Here are our prices. You’ll see they are some of the best and most cost-effective prices out there.

$399 – Interior Design

Using Adobe InDesign, the program used by most professional book designers, we create an interior book design that is pleasing to the eye and easy to read. All standard interior features are available and custom design features are usually included at no extra cost. You receive a high-quality PDF file that is ready to send to any printer. (*Excessive images or formatting may cost more.)

$99 – POD Publishing

We use CreateSpace for print-on-demand publishing and your book is then listed on Amazon and available to all other sites and bookstores via listing in the Ingram catalog. We help you set up an account with CreateSpace and you not only retain complete control and rights to your book, you also can order copies for yourself at a cost that usually falls between $2 and $4 per book, depending on size.

$49 – ISBN

If you need an ISBN, you pay only $49, which is much less than the $125 that Bowker charges.

$299 – Full Cover Design

Nothing makes your book jump out like a custom designed book cover. With your input, you receive a book cover that is highly effective at capturing the reader’s attention and helps your book sales jump through the roof.

Click here to contact us and see all our services.

Ebook Editor provides professional design services for ebook and print covers.

Simplify coverWe understand marketing and create designs that are not only elegantly beautiful and attract new customers (your readers), health
but are effective at conveying your message.

Your image is important and we understand that. We work with you to determine what image you want and then create your designs accordingly. We use our expertise and experience to give life to your design and suggest new ideas to broaden your view. Your individuality is important to us and we work with you as an individual, not just another job.

 

Click here to choose one of our inclusive packages.